5/31/13
























I knew immediately after I received a message from Stephanie Leet a few months back that I had to get her in front of my camera. Our shoot was inspired by 90's grunge, shot around the St. John's bridge, and way too much fun because Steph is an all-around badass (& a new Mom!)  I am hopelessly in love with snapbacks, army prints, sneakers, and oversized anything. All of the shirts we used were provided by the killer brand, Haight Ashbury Co. http://www.haightashburyco.com We shot as the sun was setting and the light was at the perfect point above the tree tops, and pockets of lost light were bouncing off the river. I busted out my favorite Instax camera quite a bit for this shoot. I could rave on forever about how happy I am withe the final results, but I'll spare you. 

Happy June to all you summer sun chasers!


No comments :

Post a Comment