5/10/13











Three weeks ago I packed up my teeny-tiny car with all of my belongings and took to the road again. This time to Portland Oregon. I fell in love with the city along a road trip this past summer, and I just couldn't shake it off. I longed to go back to the city that instantly felt so comfortable, and so ready to be explored. For a few years now, something I constantly tell myself is..."if you're debating doing something, just do it." I don't know how long I'll be here, or where I'll end up, but I kind of like not knowing. One thing is for sure, I always have a damn good time. Here's a few images from a few days ago. They were inspired by this unusually beautiful sunshine, the colors and flowers of the spring earth, geometrics, and new things to come. 

Model: Izzy Scott
facial jewelry: Urban Outfitters

No comments :

Post a Comment