5/8/14

Mountains & Wildflowers














It had been awhile since I'd been the subject of a photo shoot. Haley Graham and I had been trying to get together for a a photo-date for months. We were rained out around 5 times (thanks a lot Portland!) She is the sweetest, easy to talk to girl! Haley took me to a secret spot of hers where the wildflowers were alive and the view of Mount Hood was spectacular. We climbed on rocks and through flowers until the sun went down. It felt so refreshing to be playing dress up in summer clothes, and to be creating with someone new. I love meeting people who have similar views on life and beauty as myself. It reminds me that I'm not alone on my restless days, and that there are others out there who just want to create for the sake of creating, and share, and how awesome you feel after a good shoot. Now I just have to get her to let me take photos of her! Enjoy my friends. 


No comments :

Post a Comment