1/28/14

So, this is the new year














So, here we are at the end of our first month of 2014…& I don't know about you, but  I have been working my ass off the entire time. I know it's not cool to be really into new years resolutions, but I totally am. Every year I make about 10, and tend to stick strong to a few of them. My main resolution this year was to work on my photography every.single.day. I constantly e-mail brands, news papers, bloggers, bands, everyone that I've ever wanted to connect with, even if I know it's a long shot…because, why not? My goal for the year is to have only one very part time job, and to photograph  and work creatively the rest of the time. I will do it, and soon. 

I wanted to share with you my most recent projects/publications: Portland Supply Co. (www.portlandsupplyco.com) Stay Wild magazine (www.staywildmagazine.com) and my feature on (blog.imbreannarose.com). I hope you all take the time to check out these inspirational companies, I'm really proud to be apart of them.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

((( I don't care if I sound cocky or full of myself to some, because I'm not. I'm a grown ass woman and I'm confident in my abilities. I work hard for what I get, and I don't expect anything to be handed to me.  There will be no "ifs" or "someday" in 2014. I'm going to make every dream I have a reality. This is my year, because I'm going to make it my year, and I'm off to a pretty damn good start. )))

1 comment :

  1. Hey Mattie! I discovered you through Breanna Rose's blog and instantly felt inspired and connected to your journey. I recently moved to Portland as well, and am a photographer working to take my photography business full-time. I love how determined and ambitious you are!. Thanks for inspiring me to take it to the next level. ;-)

    ReplyDelete