9/10/13

Austin Texas Pride









































Austin Texas Pride 2013

There's just something about Austin Texas that keeps pulling me back. I was born in this city, photographed with The House of Creatives at SXSW here, and now find myself photographing Pride 2013. Austin is a busy city with hot-hot heat, unusually friendly people, too many irresistible food options, and has been the town that's given me some of my most wild nights. I traveled this time with my two Portland room mates. We were hosted by two of the most generous, energetic, and hilarious girls I've ever met. We clicked as a group immediately and spent our weekend swimming, sipping sangria, dancing, and laughing. Even through a bout with a shellfish allergy reaction, I managed to have yet another undeniably unforgettable Austin weekend. As a huge supporter of Gay Rights and Equality for all, I was unbelievable honored to be asked to snap a few shots of the parade. As I watched  so many different types of people surround Texas's capital with their signs, support, and joy through my lens I knew there was nowhere else I could have wanted to be more. 


No comments :

Post a Comment