7/4/13

The Neil Wedding Part I



















































































Laurel and Justin were married in Carmel Valley, CA in early April of this year. I was over-the-moon excited when Laurel asked me 6 months ago to photograph their engagement and ceremony. At the time, the only things I really knew about Laurel were that I liked her, she was gorgeous (as well as her hubby-to-be) and that I wanted everything in her wardrobe. Through wedding planning and photographing she has grown so dear to my heart, and has become a great friend. This day was absolutely one of my most cherished works. We shot from early afternoon to late at night underneath the warm California sun. The day was overflowing with laughs, tears, old friends, good food, and good wine. Even though I was working, I felt as though I was really a part of their special day. My second-shooter, Russie Sanders, and I are truly proud of these images we've created, as well as beyond touched to have been included in Laurel and Justin's day. 

:Here is Part I:









No comments :

Post a Comment