1/19/16

NEW YEAR/NEW FILM

















 




























Photographer: Mattie Krall
Jan. 2016
35mm film, Portland, OR

I invited my muse-babe Brenna and her friend ( and creator of Gem and Point) Brittany over to my apartment to do an all-film shoot. Brenna and I always vibe well off of each other, and I love everything we come up with.  Apparently, we look alike in photos and even my own boyfriend has mistaken me for her multiple times haha. She's a small-boss-big-haired-blonde, so I take it as a compliment of course. I'm very much looking forward to more shoots like this in 2016. I adore home shoots, natural light, connecting intimately with my clients/models, and film. Head over to my instagram if you're curious about where her clothes are from, and to see some amazing Gem and Point jewels. 



No comments :

Post a Comment