1/20/15

Big Sur/ November












Peter & I flew to Big Sur in November to shoot one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been a part of. I lived in Monterey for 5 years while going to college, and it was so good to be back in the place I call home. I love this place more than anywhere in the entire world. It holds a magic for me that never gets old, never is anything but good, and makes my heart pitter-patter every time. We didn't get much time to explore, but we made sure to take some pit-stops along Highway 1, and of course, take photos at the Bixby Bridge. We shot a few photos for Birds of a Feather Designs.  She creates the most beautiful organic and natural jewelry, and basically anything else under the sun. Be sure to click the link and check her out yourself!

No comments :

Post a Comment