3/28/14

Brother vs. Portland



 


My brother visited me for his 21st birthday here in Portland this past week. We celebrated by sipping on cocktails on rooftops, dancing our asses off, eating amazing food, happy hours on end, and exploring Portland's Spring-time outdoors. I still want to wrestle him (& I would win) when he's being an annoying little brother asking a million questions, or freak out when I find him snooping in my room, Georgie is one of the sweetest, most likable guys I know, and one of the closest people to my heart. These images are from our trip to Forest Park. We were dancing and singing to Beyonce', avoiding the off-and-on rain, and enjoying his last day in town.

1 comment :

  1. You would only win at wrestling if he let you, (and he might). These are beautiful

    ReplyDelete